Andean Lagoon: Hiking - Full day - Easy
Come to explore the Andes Range on an easy trek. At just 50 minutes from Santiago you will enjoy gorgeous mountain landscapes. We will take a panoramic chair lift and then take an easy walk to this amazing Andean Lagoon.
2,5 hours round trip. Chairlift and rest time have been included.
1 hour from Santiago to La Parva Ski Resort.
Distancia: 0,3 mi (one way) / Ramp: 120 ft. / Maximun Altitude: 10.500 ft
November to May. Only on weekends. The activity is done only when the summer panoramic chairlift of La Parva Ski Resort is open.
Age of participants must be between 7 and 75 years old. Physical and medical condition must be compatible with activity (When in doubt, please ask).
- 8:30 Pick up from the meeting point (hotel/hostel/other)
- 9:30 Arrival to La Parva Ski Resort / Tour around the village
- 10:00 4x4 land road
- 10:20 We´ll take “Las Aguilas Chair Lift”
- 10:40 Hiking to Piuquenes Lagoon
- 11:20 Piuquenes Lagoon. We´ll walk around, and look the amazing landscape and the beautiful summits around
- 12:00 Walk down to the chair lift
- 15:00 Drop off at the meeting point
Alternative - Hike False Parva Mount: If everybody on the group agrees we can hike up to Falsa Parva Mount (2 extra hours).
Warning: This activity could include hiking in irregular terrain, driving by unmaintained land roads, sudden changes of weather, walk under strong sun.
- Private transportation between all the points.
- Guides: 1 each 4 clients
- Ticket to panoramic chair lift
- Hiking poles
- Lunch Box (isotonic juice, granola or energy bars, sandwich, fruits, cookies, chocolate)
- Park fee
- First aid kit
- VHF Radio and Satelital Phone
What's not included
- Personal Clothing (check "Gear")
- Small backpack (rent available)
- Personal Insurance
What to bring:
- Small backpack. If you don't have, we can rent you one. (10 USD)
- First layer or sport t-shirt
- Polar Fleece or similar
- Wind jacket
- Hiking pants or similar comfortable to walk/ shorts (ask for the weather the day before)
- Hiking shoes
- Sun glasses
- Sun hat/ lipbalm
- Summer gear
- Down or puffy Jacket
- First layer upper and lower body
- Liner gloves
- Wool hat
- Balaclava/ Neck gator