E - Mountain Biking
Andean E-Bike Guided Trip
E-Mountain biking is a new way to enjoy the mountain. The bikes have 3 different power mode: Eco, Trail and Boost. You can choose the level of power and go at same pace of the rest of the group.
E-Bikes allow us to go further, reaching places otherwise in normal bikes we can't
At just 30 minutes from Santiago downtown, get out of hustle and bustle enjoying a gorgeous landscape in the Andes Range with the luxury of E-Bike’s pedal assist.
Prepare for a unique adventure and go further with our Orbea Wild FS 30 E- Bikes.
We will explore the Andean Foothills of Carpa Mount with amazing views of the city and other nice peaks of the Andes Range while you enjoy the powerful riding
This trip starts at a private farm located in a nice native forest at the foothills of the Andes. The Bikes will be prepared for your height and weight. We will ride for around 2 hours up hill gaining breath-taking views. Enjoy a a nice appetizer in the break before the descent (1 hour).
You will enjoy amazing scenery and you will be surrounded by very beautiful mountains.
Also you can add a BBQ in a nice Quincho with great views of the city (6 passangers minimum).
Highlights: at just 20 to 30 minutes from Santiago downtown / great Andean views / reach 2000 meters altitude / E-Bikes / small groups
Options: rent the bikes without guiding pressing here
2 hours of ascent and 1 hour descent plus 30 to 45 minutes of break at lookout.
20 minute by car from Providencia, Santiago to the beginning of the path.
Fall - Spring - Summer
Age of participants must be between 14 and 65 years old. Physical and medical condition must be compatible with activity (When in doubt, please ask).
Requiere previous mountain biking experience
The times below are an approximation of the schedule. These times could vary depending on weather and the speed of your group. A more accurate pick -up time will delivered once we receive your pick -up address obtained through the booking process.
- 9:00 Pick up at hotel or meeting point in Santiago avoiding traffic jam
- 9:20 We'll arrive to the starting point in Fundo San Bernardo and make last adjustment to the bikes
- 9:40 The adventure starts gaining altitude among native forest.
- 10:40 AmazingAndean tundra highland landscape appears
- 11:40 Break at lookout. Appetizer.
- 12:00 Start of the descent with beautiful views back to the farm
- 13:00 Back in the farm
- 14:30 Back in your hotel
- Private transportation (Pick up from your Hotel)
- Guides: 1 each 4 clients
- Park fee
- First aid kit
- VHF Radio and Satellite Phone
What's not included
- Small backpack (Rent available)
- Personal Insurance
What to bring:
- Small backpack. If you haven't, we can rent to you. (10 USD)
- First layer or sport t-shirt
- Polar Fleece or similar
- Wind jacket
- Confortable shoes to ride
- Sun hat/ lip balm